Background

Friday, December 17, 2010

Free Glasses From coastalcontacts.com!

I have to give a big shout out to Amy Townsend, one of the funniest, loving ladies I know. She is a SAHM of four and loves a good bargin. She passed this inspiring deal along to me today and I thought I would share it with you. Here is what she had to say,

"Coastalcontacts.com is giving away ANOTHER 10,000 free pairs of glasses! We got ours & only paid s&h last month. Code is: FREE4ALL".  Just click here http://www.coastalcontacts.com/

Wow, what a deal! Both of my kids went into glasses this Spring. I am going to hop and take advantage of this deal for them to have that "spare" set and then order a set for Will and myself. Check it out!

And remember everyone that registers to follow my blog through the end of the month will be entered into a drawing for a $25.00 Borders Gift Card. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment